Adds Google Search, Translate, Copy, Text to Speech, and Alarm functionality to the Kindle Cloud Reader.
Kindle Optimizer Pro helps you: - Search text from Kindle Cloud Reader in Google Search! - Translate text from Kindle Cloud Reader in Google Translate! - Copy text or pictures from Kindle Cloud Reader to a separate window! PRO FEATURES: - Copy text from Kindle Cloud Reader directly to the clipboard! - Listen to your Kindle book using Text to Speech functionality! - Email snippets from your Kindle book in one click! - Set an alarm and see how much you can read in the allotted time! - Use the Options menu to enable and disable features! How to use: 1. Add Kindle Optimizer Pro from Chrome Web Store. 2. Log in to your Kindle Cloud Reader account. 3. Enjoy! -- Alert! The buy button is disabled for people in some countries. If this happens to you, there are three options: 1. Pay directly through PayPal: https://paypal.me/kindleoptimizer 2. Pay directly through credit card or Amazon Pay: https://couponmarketinggroup.com/kindle-optimizer/login-page?email=your email address 3. Install the Firefox version here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/kindle-optimizer-pro-firefox/ -- ¡Alerta! El botón de compra está deshabilitado para personas en algunos países. Si esto te sucede, hay tres opciones: 1. Pague directamente a través de PayPal: https://paypal.me/kindleoptimizer 2. Pague directamente con tarjeta de crédito o Amazon Pay: https://couponmarketinggroup.com/kindle-optimizer/login-page?email=dirección de correo electrónico 3. Instale la versión de Firefox aquí: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/kindle-optimizer-pro-firefox/ -- Alerta! O botão de compra está desativado para pessoas em alguns países. Se isso acontecer com você, existem três opções: 1. Pague diretamente pelo PayPal: https://paypal.me/kindleoptimizer 2. Pague diretamente por cartão de crédito ou Amazon Pay: https://couponmarketinggroup.com/kindle-optimizer/login-page?email=endereço de e-mail 3. Instale a versão do Firefox aqui: https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-BR/firefox/addon/kindle-optimizer-pro-firefox/ -- Tip Jar: https://paypal.me/kindleoptimizer What's new in version 4.8 Pro: - Added option for text to speech language What's new in version 4.7 Pro: - Added compatibility with Kindle Optimizer Cloud. Now you can save citations to the cloud and export them in APA / MLA format (requires Kindle Optimizer Cloud subscription) What's new in version 4.6 Pro: - Added Speak all button to read the entire page - Added an option to change the translation language What's new in version 4.5 Pro: - Use image for play / pause button instead of emoji. This improves compatibility with older operating systems. What's new in version 4.4 Pro: - Modify menu to take up less horizontal space What's new in version 4.3 Pro: - Add pause / resume button for text to speech. Tell user to refresh Kindle Cloud Reader when options are updated. What's new in version 4.2 Pro: - Fix issue where long passages would break the text to speech function. What's new in version 4.1 Pro: - Customize your menu! Click the Kindle Optimizer logo on the top right of the browser, then select "Options". Now you can choose which menu items you want to see! Select your options, click save, then refresh the Kindle Cloud Reader. Now your custom menu is ready to use! What's new in version 4.0 Pro: - Stop menu from going over the edge of the screen when a single word is selected What's new in version 3.9 Pro: - Avoid Kindle Optimizer interference with Kindle Optimizer Pro - Update page title name What's new in version 3.8 Pro: - Added Copy to Clipboard - Added Text to Speech - Added Email - Added Alarm - Removed url tags What's new in version 3.7: - Fixed 3.6 Regression What's new in version 3.6: - Bug fixes What's new in version 3.5: - Fix copy functionality that Amazon broke What's new in version 3.4: - Tag updates What's new in version 3.3: - Fixed 3.2 Regression What's new in version 3.2: - Internal Refactoring What's new in version 3.1: - Bug fixes What's new in version 3.0: - Integrate internationalized url tags What's new in version 2.9: - Added support for Simplified Chinese detection in Chrome What's new in version 2.8: - Bug fixes What's new in version 2.7: 1. Kindle Cloud Reader in Japan is now supported - https://read.amazon.co.jp/ 2. Kindle Cloud Reader in India is now supported - https://read.amazon.in/ What's new in version 2.6: - Google Translate target language is set to be the same as browser language. What's new in version 2.5: - Fixed incorrect UK domain name What's new in version 2.4: - Translate language is set to be the latest language that was used in Google Translate What's new in version 2.3: - Kindle Cloud Reader in Australia is now supported https://read.amazon.com.au/ What's new in version 2.2: - Kindle Cloud Reader in Brazil is now supported https://ler.amazon.com.br/ What's new in version 2.1: 'Search' functionality bug fixed. What's new in version 2.0: 1. Kindle Cloud Reader in Italy is now supported - https://leggi.amazon.it Additional domains may be added by request. What's new in version 1.9: 1. Kindle Cloud Reader in France is now supported - https://lire.amazon.fr Additional domains may be added by request. What's new in version 1.8: 1. Extension is enabled by default in following domains - amazon.com - amazon.ca - amazon.de - amazon.uk Additional domains may be added by request. What's new in version 1.7: 1. Now extension is available on every local amazon site. Enjoy. 2. An icon for the extension was added to be shown in Chrome Extensions page. What's new in version 1.6: 1. Default language to be opened in Google translate was set to French. Known issues: 1. First time a text is selected additional tabs may not appear in pop-up(the workaround is to select text again). 2. Due to current design 'Delete Highlight' title may lay upon 'Note'/ 'Edit Note' title. NOTES: 1. It is based on the open source from https://github.com/binarycrafts/ACRExtensions
- (2019-12-26) Ron Mauldin: Nothing works other than Copy to window. I have to copy from window to paste it into Translate and then I can listen to the text being read. What a shame, paid money for something that does not work.
- (2019-10-22) javier hernandez: Please add a speed option, it is soo slow! D:
- (2019-08-09) Matt Francis: The "ONE COLUMN ONLY" option has to be ON or the line between columns will get dropped. This never happened before I installed the Pro version. Also the dialog box that comes up when I highlight text is only partially visible, a large portion is off screen is thus fairly useless. ======================================== I changed my rating from 2 stars to 4 stars after I got the update and had no further issues.
- (2019-07-31) Justo Llecllish: it would be 5 start, but... it need english-spanish dictionary inside.
- (2019-07-24) Andrei Cheremskoy: I find this extension very useful if not a mandatory when a reader is not a native speaker of English and need a way to search and translate English text fast. It's recommended to people who like to read and look up various terms and references found in books.
- (2019-07-22) Alicia Leonard: I've been using this extension for about a week. Though I haven't had the chance to try every feature, I find that I like being able to copy the text from the kindle book to quote it over on Goodreads. In addition, the search on Google feature is helpful. However, my favorite feature is the text-to-speech option. Though it still needs a bit of work, it is beneficial for me as I am currently working on several copy/paste research projects and listening to audiobooks makes the work go much more quickly. The two issues I have with the feature are the monotonous reading voice(which I understand because it is not an Audible version) and the fact that you have to highlight every portion you want read, which makes for having to stop every couple of minutes to turn the page and re-highlight. This is a nice extension and I will continue using it when I use the kindle reader on my computer.
- (2019-07-15) Amelia Frazier: This extension is everything ive been looking for and everything i needed and im so glad i added this extension.
- (2019-07-15) Gary L: It still works good! Sometimes when you first try to copy it doesn't work...just keep trying, go to a different page, refresh window, whatever but it will kick in. This plugin is a life saver since I need it to turn text in to audio to enjoy books.
- (2019-07-15) Gabriel Ruiz: Nice add-on, lightweight. Makes it easier to read my Kindle books from my computer. Also comes with useful features such as copying to clipboard. Features can be customized and disabled at will.
- (2019-07-14) Christopher Bachman: This extension does exactly what it says it does. It will be my new go to for copying text from Amazon Kindle books.
- (2019-07-11) Randy MK: Don't pay attention to the response by James. Sure enough - Doesn't work. Used to and well. Kind of funny too since they started charging for the full functionality. Well not funny since I gave them money. Don't make this mistake. You are welcome.
- (2019-07-05) Trevor Griffiths: Started well but now the copy to clipboard has ceased to function so I keep pasting the same thing. It won't copy and paste anything new. Pity as it was going well. Perhaps this is a flaw to be sorted as app is in developer mode.