Whitelist All IPs for a Salesforce organization
- (2018-09-07) Miriam Lücke: You should add to the description that the button is only available in SF classic. Besides that it's a quite handy tool :)
- (2018-08-18) Izzatkhon Shamsiev: Thanks a lot! Works fine. Saved my time.
- (2018-05-22) Chan Tianyun: This extension saved me a lot of time!
- (2018-05-05) dCloud PCCE: It did save me a huge effort having to manually enter all the ip ranges, considering you can only enter two full subnets as range, so had to do 127 entries... Just be sure to be in classic interface to get the Whitelist All IPs button visible...
- (2018-04-25) Nicholas Worth: Make sure you're in classic, the "Whitelist all" button doesn't appear in the lighting experience. Other than that works as advertised, thanks!
- (2018-04-17) Can: THIS IS AMAZING
- (2017-11-03) DouG Molidor: Does as prescribed! Brilliant!
- (2017-08-28) Kamil Golis: It really works. Helped me a lot.
- (2017-03-29) Michael Rae: An excellent way to quickly enable all IP Ranges in Salesforce!
- (2016-06-15) Chris High: Thank you!
- (2016-06-14) Rich V: Love it! Great time saver.
- (2016-05-16) Smriti Mehra: Works like a charm. No more verification codes :)
- (2016-03-03) Ray Dehler: Works like a charm :)
- (2018-12-03, v:0.0.1) Remove all IP's
Is there any quick way to remove all IP's?
- (2018-09-07, v:0.0.1) Miriam Lücke: Doesn't work in Sandbox?
I have successfully used the extension in my dev org. Now I tried it in a sandbox, there the button doesn't appear. Both have "my domain" enabled, but the URL of the sandbox also contains the instance (so mydomain.cs105.my.salesforce.com) - might that be an issue?
- (2017-10-05, v:0.0.1) Pablo Fernández: Not working anymore
Unfortunately, the extension is not working anymore. Hopefully will be fixed soon, it is quite useful! Thanks in advance Ray!
- (2017-09-26, v:0.0.1) Martin Krchnak: Doesn't seems to wrok
I used it yesterday but today it doesn't seems to work anymore in any org. Could there be some update of either SF or extension?
- (2016-10-09, v:0.0.1) Daniel Howell: Undo
Is there anyway to undo this?