Block annoying emails in Gmail™. Say goodbye to unwanted newsletters, individuals, and other uninvited email senders.
"Gmail does an excellent job of blocking spam, but sometimes you just want to go the extra mile and prevent some mail from ever reaching your account." - Lifehacker "If you’re looking to block unwanted emails, particularly from certain senders who send you unsolicited messages, an extension for Google Chrome called Block Sender is a great solution." - Make Tech Easier "Makes this process very easy and will prevent you from getting inundated with pointless emails" - Business Insider Do you get annoying email? With Block Sender for Gmail™, you can block any email permanently in one click and send a fake Error message. No more complicated filters to setup. Works for email addresses, domains, subject lines and even keywords. Block anyone. Try a few blocks for free or upgrade to get advanced features and bounce back messages. POPULAR USES: - Block someone from harassing you with unwanted email. Send them a fake "This email address is incorrect" error message. - Block any newsletter you didn't subscribe for and never see it again. - Social networks or shopping sites sending you email you don't want to read? Block it in one click. FEATURES: - Adds a "Block" button compatible with your Gmail™ account. When you get a message you don't want, block the sender permanently. - Automatically create a fake "This email address doesn't exist" error message to appear in the other person's inbox. - Anonymous: Blocked senders won't know that the messages they send you goes to your trash immediately. - Flexible: Remove accidental blocks. - Freedom: Set your blocks to trash messages, permanently delete them, or have them skip the inbox and be archived. - Advanced Filtering: Block sub-domains, subjects, or even individuals when you upgrade. - Insightful: Flag future messages from the same domain. AND MANY MORE USES: - Getting a lot of notification messages from Facebook, Twitter, or social media services you signed up for? Block them all. - Set up simple filters without having to worry about the cumbersome options. - Fake your email death for those people you really don't want to talk to. Ever. Again. - Relationship ended horribly? Never see another message from your ex again. - Can't block a particular address? Flag all messages from certain domain names. WORKS WITH: - Gmail™ - Google Apps™ HELP: About: https://blocksender.io Support: http://help.blocksender.io Contact: support (at) blocksender.io Bugs: support (at) blocksender.io PLANS & PRICING: Block Sender has a free plan and pro plans with higher usage limits. It is free to use Block Sender up to a limited number of blocks. Upgrade to our monthly or yearly pro plans to enjoy premium features and 1000s of blocks. More information at: https://blocksender.io/ CHANGE LOG: v4.2.X Fixed bugs, improved block management, improved canned response support, and support for new Gmail UI. v4.0.X Better account support, email linking, and block management. v3.0.X Minor updates including languages. v2.6 Minor updates. v2.5 New languages supported and new fake email block features. v2.4 New languages supported. v2.3 New menus for increasing the free block plan for new users. Bug fixes and improvements with automatic error email message. New languages supported. v2.2 New filters for upgraded users. Reorganized options page. Upgraded one-time free blocks to monthly free blocks for users who only block a few messages every month. v2.1 Added additional tutorial help options. Bug fixing for Gmail™ changes. v2.0 Updated UI and improved the extension architecture. Huge refresh with buttons and options page. Brand new clean design and multiple options for blocking subjects, email, or domains. v1.5 Fixed bugs with automatic archiving and blocking. Updated UI and parts of the extension for new Gmail™ changes plus recent blocks. v1.1 Added automatic message archiving, undo, and error messages plus additional blocking features. v1.0 Initial release. Supports blocking of individual messages. -- Gmail and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. Use of these trademarks are subject to Google Permissions. Block Sender is not affiliated with Google or Gmail.
- (2020-01-18) Daróczi Antal: only works sometimes
- (2020-01-12) Richard Slashinski: STAY AWAY - SCAM ...Does not do what it claims , AlWAYS PROBLEMS ..WORSE SUPPORT TEC SUPPORT !! There contact us Link on there website doesn't work !!! Adding Blocks is confusing , But It make sure that your Credit Card is Charged .. Distubing my charges on credit card , I have sent numerous emails no answer back this weekend .. Unlinked account .. Removed this JUNK from my extenstions . Google you should be doing a better JOB in offering extensions like this !!!
- (2019-12-06) Matt Horn: You have to turn over complete access to your entire Gmail account for something that doesn't do anything useful unless you pay a subscription fee. Block Sender does not do a good job in its marketing to make it clear the free version is completely handicapped. I completely regret authorizing this app to access my gmail. DO NOT INSTALL. DO NOT AUTHORIZE. DO NOT USE.
- (2019-10-09) jacqueline bryan: I added this. Went to block an email. It asked me to sign in to block sender. I tried. It said my password was incorrect. Requested it be retrieved. Was told that my email address wasn't signed up to block sender. Catch 22 anyone! What a load of rubbish!!
- (2019-10-06) Brett Hedtke: sounds like it sucks
- (2019-09-06) Roberto Saverin: Block Sender was working until 2 days ago but now it stopped working. Customer Service says now they are having server problems !
- (2019-09-05) CN MG: A waste of time, how can this extension get so many good reviews? It does nothing. Do programmers really understand what we want and what we need? I don't think so.
- (2019-06-25) António Rebelo: É bom.
- (2019-06-07) Josie Williams: Waste of money, the free version does nothing. Dont waste your time installing it. Its probably a scam
- (2019-05-27) Igor Uchitel: STAY AWAY. A SHAMEFUL, SHAM EXTENSION. The free version is useless and doesn't allow you to do anything. They propose to upgrade - I did upgrade to Plus version, thinking I would pay $4-something/year, only to find out that the Plus version also doesn't allow to bounce spam emails, which is what I had been looking for. So I upgraded to Pro version, thinking I would pay $7-something/year, and then I found out it's $7-SOMETHING PER MONTH. Not only that, but they don't provide an option to cancel instantly and get your money back - I cancelled my account and got a message that it would remain active for a year. This is nothing short of outrageous, an absolute sham.
- (2019-04-25) Paolo Rossi: buono
- (2019-04-24) 牛島まや: 有料なのはちょっと…。 それと使い方がいまいちな点が☆三つ。
- (2019-03-07) Bom
- (2019-02-20) Антон: Useless!! Just another pathetic effort from desperate scam wannabees.
- (2019-02-17) Exactly what the other user said "the billing wording is misleading and I've been charged $89 for what I thought would be around $7." This happened to me also and is not a fair way for sales. This application should undergo google review for taking away customers' money. I have disputed this fact to my bank and awaiting for my refund promptly.
- (2019-02-07) Laurence Harrison: Brilliant. Have been plagued by emails from a stalker, sometimes 30 or more a day, every day for 4 years. Downloaded this and it has stopped completely. Can't thank you enough. excellent
- (2019-01-08) Santana Mansfield: Can't send a bounce email without paying
- (2018-12-17) Antonio Giacomo Feola: ottima
- (2018-10-13) Tom Chantry: Pointless - the free version doesn't do anything you can't do in gmail anyway - ie no bounce backs unless you pay - should make that clear and then save me time bothering to install it.
- (2018-09-26) Martinez josé: un peu cher
- (2018-07-26) Phil J: Does not work. At least not as advertised.
- (2018-07-20) Nilson Oliveira: Não é grátis.
- (2018-06-17) Nital Jethalal: Complete waste of money. They also never once returned my emails after getting initial payments where I clearly conveyed some concerns and asked for direct help/support.
- (2018-05-23) LB Johnson: I was getting daily porn spam, all with a photo of the text as opposed to actual text so the filters didn't recognize any of the words to block through normal google. I'm a grandmother so I can assure you it wasn't something I wanted to get and I was afraid one of the grand-kids would accidentally open one. I blocked the domain with block sender and end of problem. Bless you.
- (2018-05-12) Victoria Mpofu: The app itself worked great for me! Very effective, but I feel the billing wording is misleading and I've been charged $89 for what I thought would be around $7. Unimpressed, I've emailed for a refund and which I expect to receive ASAP!