Make Bible.com dark for easier reading at night
Tired of staring at the bright white Bible.com? Night Mode Bible provides a dark theme gives your eyes a break, and makes night reading easier. Have a bug to report? Want to contribute? Dark Mode Bible is open source and available at https://github.com/JosNun/night-mode-bible. All help is welcome :)
- (2019-10-31) Amber Star: The background turns dark, so it's easier on the eyes in dim lighting. You can toggle the night mode on and off from the top toolbar of Chrome. On the other hand, any highlighted text does not automatically turn into a pure black (#000000 hex code) ; it rather stays a grey color, unlike the mobile app. Since I have a lot of highlights, I just settled for having a parallel reading on the right side. I like how simple it is to use. Haven't found any bugs yet.
- (2019-08-02) Robert Dennison: The style is nice. Good soft dark colors for photo-sensitivity. However the color scheme completely blanks out highlights. Highlighted text is unreadable. Looking forward to a fix.
- (2019-06-24) Lethargo226: Thank you Josiah! God bless you.
- (2019-05-23) Carl Shahverd: Exactly what I was looking for. Night mode should be available through the website like it is on the app, but this will do just fine until they incorporate that in to the site. Thank you brother.
- (2019-04-10) Liam Baker: It's simple, and it does what it says it does. I'm not sure why it needs access to my browsing history though...?
- (2019-01-30) Albert Monga-Moko: Thank you !
- (2019-01-18) jason superjase du toit: does what it say it does