Forces Chrome to open new tabs instead of endless popup windows in Autotask
A simple Chrome extension to force Autotask PSA (Datto) to use tabs instead of opening loads of windows all of the time. Also adds in Autotask URLs into the Chrome popup whitelist to stop Livelinks etc from breaking.
- (2022-11-22) Jeremy Cullen: Really enjoy this must have add on. However, this has not worked in several months. Any fix?
- (2021-10-19) Manuel Gruber: endlich etwas übersichtlicher ! sehr gut gemacht danke!
- (2021-07-25) Steven McCarthy: Only been using for a but but semas to work well
- (2021-04-13) Cam Case: This is a great extension!
- (2021-02-06) SM Johnson: This is a quick, easy extension to install and is extremely helpful! My team loves it.
- (2020-11-11) Scott Kendall: I had no idea i needed this until a reddit thread suggest that "name the windows after the ticket title" should be an autotask feature request and I came looking for something simple to do just that and wow I'm in love this feature is amazing. A thousand thank yous.
- (2020-07-21) Jeffery Vogan: This was working perfectly and now it refuses to work.
- (2019-11-26) Ben Gillam: Good but has annoying bug, tabs like to fly off to other windows of chrome by themselves, very frustrating, other than that works well. Happy to help beta test or bug hunt for you
- (2019-11-20) Dave McGilvray: It doesn't work with DASHBOARDS. I've opened a ticket with AT support as well.
- (2019-07-25) Much better than trying to figure out which particular AutoTask pages have links that accept middle-click, right-click, ctrl-click, or nothing (all because of their horrible-horrible abuse of and inconsistent of PreventDefault)! A bit confusing when opening the Add Attachment window, since it also gets merged. Also, it tends to capture Chrome "app shortcut" windows if they open while an AutoTask tab is active in Chrome.
- (2019-05-01) Justin Arseneault: I'm sorry, but this plugin only works for us on the first window we try to open after installing it, which opens a tab. After that, it reverts to opening new windows. Is there something we're not doing right, or is this a bug?
- (2019-04-16) Paul Martin: Get little extension!