#1 extension to block annoying popups, popunders & overlays in an easy & effective way. Browse without interference on all sites.
- (2020-02-16) Samuele Carenato: certi poupup sfuggivano
- (2020-02-16) JASON THOMPSON: Simple extension that works great and very easy to use.
- (2020-02-16) Nurbol Kapakov: Works great
- (2020-02-16) Xander ricklefs: gAMER
- (2020-02-16) Depression Tsunami: Works really well!
- (2020-02-16) Abhay Kumar Verma: Blocked many popup
- (2020-02-16) Orazio Mandraffino: App fantastica, molto utile
- (2020-02-16) Hani Al-Azrai: the Overlay is killing me and this app dosent stop it ! :( but it is good with popups thats why i gave it 2*
- (2020-02-16) Luedits: maravilhoso
- (2020-02-16) mlg mics: BEST POP-UP BLOCKER!! 10/10
- (2020-02-16) Daniel Gordon: It simple works!!!
- (2020-02-16) dario antonio marin: es muy bueno, en cualquier navegador basado en chromium
- (2020-02-15) Legendary Pooke: good for 123 movies so..
- (2020-02-15) Davv: i love it!
- (2020-02-15) Hora Indarte: muy bueno pero por el poco tiempo que lo use se me escapo otra add
- (2020-02-15) Julian Mackay: i really love it and i recommend it along with the youtube adblocker its the best combo!
- (2020-02-15) Rolando P. Bello: It works effectively like 100% of the time. I've been looking for a similar solution for a long time, finally it's here.
- (2020-02-15) Christopher Barbas: Satisfied so far, nerves saved!
- (2020-02-15) Cris Obare: Amazing app!
- (2020-02-15) steve byrne: top notch
- (2020-02-15) PLANET EMPIRE: aseowome
- (2020-02-14) Will Watson: Awesome app and very effective
- (2020-02-14) Mahnoor Mughal: its good!
- (2020-02-14) jefferson bactad: excellent
- (2020-02-14) Pradeep Hazra: its works great also must have pop up block and adguard together for best result
- (2014-12-23, v:3.0) Eric Navarro: Infobar doesn't go away
Replacing popups with an "infobar" is as annoying as the popup itself. the info bar doesn't go away. Also, I loved the way it was before. Icon on upper right is missing.
- (2014-12-23, v:3.0) Jenna Lute: since update...
I'm assuming u recently updated cuz I no longer see the icon on my bar and now I have these annoying notifications that flash across my screen. Before you gave the option to disable the onscreen notification when something was blocked, why switch it to this? Also I liked that I could see the numeric tally of block pop ups cuz that told me whether I would bother with the site at all. Can I download the previous version somewhere?
- (2014-12-23, v:3.0) new Dec 22 update not working
i have 1 nasty popup or under that the last version worked good to block it. Now it does not block it. How do i get the last version before this one back.
- (2014-12-23, v:3.0) Richard Lebrun: What just happened? Why would you do that?
Replacing popups with an "infobar" is as annoying as the popup itself. You had it right with the small notification on the icon. Notification within the address bar would also work. Stats of popups blocked also vanished. Why? It's a shame, but if this doesn't change soon, I'll be uninstalling a formerly excellent extension.
- (2014-12-07, v:2.0) xShay PvP: Stopped working
Hi Poper Blocker has stopped working on chrome,when I try to reinstall it says "network failed" Any idea's Thanks Suzanne
- (2014-11-28, v:2.0) J Wallis: Button
Rather than have the button permanently visible in the tool-bar can I suggest that it's placed in the address bar and only appears when it's activated during blocking? Thanks.
- (2014-11-28, v:2.0) J Wallis: Future of Poper Blocker
Hi, This seems to work well. As there's been no update since May can I just ask if you intend to maintain this extension going forward? No offence meant. Thanks
- (2014-11-25, v:2.0) Mohammed Anwar: pop up blocker
I keep getting network failed too, i am online when using
- (2014-11-21, v:2.0) christian cisneros: can't add extensions
i can't download it keeps saying an error has occurred than NETWORK_FAILED but im online ??
- (2014-11-11, v:2.0) ad and pop up blockers
i can't put ANY of these into my extensions from the web store on my PC...tried many...need badly!! pop ups r preventing me from doing anything on websites i select from google chrome searches