Easy meeting scheduling and meeting invitations directly from Gmail
Scheduling appointments and meetings is super easy with Meeting Scheduler for Gmail FREE: Easy, beautiful meeting calendar scheduler lets you send out a link so that other people can choose a meeting time with you based on your availability. It works directly from Gmail, and is 100% integrated with your Google Calendar. Book meetings with only one email. Say goodbye to email "tag game" for scheduling appointments - do everything with one email and one click. How it works: 1) Install the extension. 2) While composing an email to your clients, colleagues, friends, students, etc... just click on the "Calendar icon" on the bottom of your email. 3) You will be able to insert a link to your calendar availability before you send your email. 4) When the email receiver opens your email, they can pick an available time slot, and your meeting event will be added to both of your calendars. 5) It will be editable if you ever need to change the meeting time. Here are some of the differences between this calendar meeting scheduler and others: 1. There are no duplicate calendars that are saved to an external calendar, this works directly with your Google calendar. You can therefore easily revise a meeting day and time, and the other person is aware of the change. 2. You can label how you see your meetings in your calendar, instead of a default meeting block labelled "Meeting". 3. The person who is booking an appointment with you doesn't need to enter in his/her name or email because we already know who it is based on their email address. 4. The sender and receiver are properly labeled in their respective fields. No more guessing who is joining you if you are looking at your Google Calendar. 5. Settings are already based on your time zone, with meetings between 9a-5p M-F. You can change these settings at any time. Key features: ✅ SMS Notifications ✅ Track meeting invite clicks ✅ Book me (vanity) links ✅ Unique invite links per email message ✅ Customizable meeting page
- (2020-02-27) Splats Circus: It only allows you to have meetings for up to 240 minutes If you are scheduling say a day visit somewhere then it can only last four hours Why is that so restrictive? Please correct me if I am missing something
- (2020-01-27) John Grandson: This is awesome. Every time I get a calendar link from someone else, I appreciate just how much better this one is. I can see who booked me in my calendar and there's no surprise with who I'm meeting. That in and of itself is a feature that is so hard to find with other calendar meeting bookers. I'm 100% sold on this and use it no less than 10x a week. It helps me close so much business, and I just can't believe this is free!
- (2019-11-27) Steven Stockton: I'd forgotten why I disabled this: when it's turned on, Chrome says of Gmail "Your connection to this site is not fully secure." )-: (( Edit: fixed star rating. Had to refresh the page, for some reason. ))
- (2019-11-27) Seth van Rooyen: What a beautiful, user friendly, easy to access, brilliant system! I have been looking for something like this for ages... Bravo to the devs and designers that did this - you guys deserve a medal
- (2019-11-21) Burton Engraving: SO good!
- (2019-09-12) Angela Nostrand: Yikes! Pretty extreme permissions needed to try it out (Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail & Manage your basic mail settings). I'd love to use this product, but it's a major security risk.
- (2019-07-30) Jason Writner: Honestly, it's the best way to coordinate times with a lot of people. Saves lots of back and forth time and keeps me from email hell searching through threads and making sure who said what when, etc.
- (2019-07-08) Heather Towsley: I've been using for over a month and recommend to clients. How are we able to integrate with Google Meet? I can integrate with Zoom since I have a signature URL but it would be great to add the meeting location with the Google Meet URL so people can join by opening the appointment when they schedule.
- (2019-06-28) Henrietta Albertson: I do love the meeting scheduling but having it directly integrate with google calendar is awesome and great for me.
- (2019-06-17) Corbin Mytan: Helpful to anyone who needs to pin down meeting times without the back and forth of who's free when!
- (2019-04-09) Stacie Jordan: I think this is a great idea, but not broad enough in practicality. I rarely hold 1:1 meetings. I need a more versatile tool that allows me to set up team meetings with multiple people - which is messy over email and apparently not possible with this extension.
- (2018-12-11) Jules Francois: This is unbelievably intuitive. Instead of asking back and forth via some form of communication whether or not someone is free, I can just send this & save time and hassle. Great product.
- (2018-12-11) Elliott Dubois: The idea and execution are fantastic. This extension really can help to streams any business.
- (2018-11-05) stefan ketola: These guys extensions are usually excellent. Sadly not the case with this one - doesn't let me select a date - just lists 7 days of the week but no date - so if I want to send an invite some weeks away I cant. Also max duration is 720 minutes !! Huh??? Off to remove now
- (2018-09-20) Gianluca Olivieri: Hi, i installed it but i cant see in my gmail the calendar button. do i need to do something? thanks
- (2018-08-06) Christina Brown: This is a dope tool, and easy to embed. The only pet peeve I have is default meetings can't be set for longer than an hour. Either way, it works wonderfully.
- (2018-07-30) Edgardo Ruiz: Es muy útil. Sería ideal que el mensaje que se presenta (a quien de escribe) fuera editable y que se guarde a modo de template.
- (2018-07-20) Lukas Gawenda: Top!
- (2018-06-04) Magnus Karlsson: Very good! Would have gotten five stars if the meeting time was a bit more adjustable.
- (2018-05-29) Marc Anderson: Very easy to use!
- (2018-05-11) Paul Plunkett: Fantastic product, works really well, easy to configure.
- (2018-05-05) Richard Greenland: works well and can be customised easily for my client meetings.
- (2018-04-06) Michael Cox: This app is a life saver!!! I am now using Meeting Scheduler for all my meetings.
- (2018-04-06) reem fakhry: I do love using this meeting scheduler. This is so easy to use and is free! I would like it to be able to see a second calendar as well so personal time that is busy can be taken into account. Perhaps meeting length can also be altered to include any other interval of time.
- (2018-03-12) Jeysson Fabián Sánchez-Suárez: Es muy fácil de usar y es práctico para manejar una agenda compleja con diferentes usuarios. Defines tu tiempo disponible (libre) y envías el correo a quien está buscando la reunión contigo.
- (2017-07-20, v:220.127.116.11) Host Issues
After scheduling a meeting with one person's link, and then trying to schedule a meeting with a different user using their link, the host doesn't change.
- (2017-07-10, v:18.104.22.168) Multiple Calendars
Is there a way to setup multiple calendars on my invite link? I need availability to be blocked out for multiple Google Calendar accounts.
- (2017-06-22, v:22.214.171.124) Phil Clark: Scheduler is allowing duplicate appointments
Hello - I'm testing the Scheduler and finding that it is allowing me to make multiple appointments on the same time and date. As I understand it, this should not happen. Instead, once a time/date is selected, it should mark that block of time as unavailable. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? In my test, I've now got four appointments scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on June 23rd. If the above functionality is how the Scheduler should work, I believe it should have only allowed me to schedule one appointment at that time. Please advise!
- (2017-06-20, v:126.96.36.199) Mike Flanagan: Time zone problem
When I tested today at 6:22 EST it is allowing me to book 2:30/3:00/3:30. Is there a time zone setting in this extension? My Google calendar is set to EST.
- (2017-06-19, v:188.8.131.52) Mustafa CON: Different Language
Is it possible to change the language in available times list?
- (2017-06-08, v:184.108.40.206) schedular
can this be set up as screen saver
- (2017-05-30, v:220.127.116.11) Meeting Scheduler for Gmail
I created a schedule of days with times. Not showing times to select.
- (2017-05-02, v:18.104.22.168) Kyle: security?
How do you protect the Gmail logins (tokens) of all users who install this plugin? Are you like mixmax, boomerang etc: one hack away from exposing the entire contents of every user's email account to anyone with access to your token db?
- (2017-04-06, v:22.214.171.124) James Adams: Feature requests
1) Dedicated URL. I communicate a lot over LinkedIn messages, and need a dedicated URL that I can give people. 2) Custom default meeting title: e.g. [Your_First_Name] and Bob call". I don't want the meeting title to automatically be "Schedule Meeting" or the email subject line. 3) Default note: e.g. "Hi, I'm looking forward to speaking with you. Thanks, Bob"
- (2017-04-05, v:126.96.36.199) Scott Bartram: callback support
Adding support for webhooks, IFTTT, or similar would be awesome