Automagically add, access and control torrents with Chrome.
Automagically integrates the Transmission BitTorrent client with the Chrome browser in the least intrusive way possible. - Right click to add any link to Transmission - Including magnet links - Now works with private trackers - check the options page - Provides a user interface built right into Chrome that allows you to manage your torrents - See your current torrents - divided up into all, downloading, seeding and paused - Manage your torrents: - Pause, remove and move individual torrents up and down the queue - Pause and remove groups of torrents - Enable/disable turtle mode - Provides a quick link to the Transmission built in web interface *** Setup *** - Enable the Transmission Web UI - Open up Transmission - Goto Edit -> Preference and select the Web tab - Make sure the Enable web client box is checked - Enter .torrent to Transmission settings - Open up the .torrent to Transmission options page - Enter the correct RPC address and correct WebUI address - RPC address will take the format of http://<YOUR IP ADDRESS HERE>:9091/transmission/rpc - WebUI address will take the format of http://<YOUR IP ADDRESS HERE>:9091 - Make sure to replce <YOUR IP ADDRESS HERE> with the IP address running the Transmission client *** Changelog *** 1.0.0 - Popup will show an error page if unable to communicate with Transmission RPC - Added support for private torrent files/trackers. There is now an item in the options page for downloading the .torrent file and sending the data to Transmission 0.5.9 - Fixed 'Error: undefined' issue in options page when detecting RPC version. 0.5.8 - Using Chrome notification API instead of deprecated webkit notifications.
- (2021-02-20) 4:3: Error: no response
- (2020-11-07) Oleksandr Demidov: Не работает
- (2020-08-14) Иван Петров: Не работает
- (2020-02-03) Shahidullah jan: useless
- (2020-01-22) Suk kim: can you download movies
- (2020-01-17) Mike Cunningham: Thanks so much for this extension; I just love it when I think "boy I wish there were an extension that would ..." and then it turns out that there IS, and it works perfectly!
- (2019-12-16) 王鴻烈: 配合網樂通改機下載超好用！ 右鍵bt神器
- (2019-11-17) Przemyslaw Rudzki: Does what is suppose to.
- (2019-07-05) Lyle Hanson: Having to right-click magnet links and select "send to Transmission" is a dealbreaker when other extensions let me just click the link.
- (2019-05-16) Jokin Astobiza: Muy bueno! Lo utilizo para acceder desde el trabajo o portátil para acceder al NAS de mi casa sin ningún problema. Configuré mi DynDNS, usuario y contraseña de Transmission, y funcionando desde el primer momento. Recomendable! Una pena que no se desarrolle más... La página del plugin debería indicar claramente que solo es el frontend de Transmission, que debe estar previamente instalado configurado
- (2019-05-04) Robert K Johnson: the best \
- (2019-01-22) KİNG PLAY: proğram yüklenmeyen pc için eklenti üzerinden torrenleri indirebilirsiniz.
- (2018-08-19) Carlos A. Carro Prieto: it does not work
- (2018-06-24) Rodrigo Maia: Muito bom o uso a mais de 10 anos e não o largo por nada
- (2018-05-22) JavierEFD: bien
- (2018-03-11) Mohammad Arsal: doesn't work with proxy
- (2018-03-01) DogFo odLid96: best
- (2018-02-24) Andy: Worked first time.
- (2018-02-15) Natan Souza: Não serve absolutamente para nada!
- (2017-11-23) Kevin: Works great!
- (2017-11-14) Peter Perez: no response error on chromebook. tried 127.0.0.1, actual IP address, no response
- (2017-11-12) Tania Fernandez: no funciona
- (2017-08-27) Joe Tom Collins: Doesn't go to Transmission on my PC.
- (2017-08-19) Chris M: Parfait même avec mon serveur linux
- (2017-07-29) Veronica Helin: from the start..cannot be accessed. What a joke
- (2017-06-01) William West: does not work
- (2017-06-01) Dawid Krol: Wants to connect to localhost
- (2017-05-28) Jose Ramon Escarpa: Funciona muy bien. Es como tener el servidor web de transmission más a mano.
- (2017-05-16) Charlie Simmons: "Unable to contact Transmission server"
- (2017-04-30) Steve Ledger: No webUI
- (2017-02-15) Not support SSL RPC.
- (2017-02-09) Brett Naughton: This is the transmission extension you want.
- (2017-01-12) chris shields: WARNING! This extension causes popups and hijacks Google search.
- (2021-05-13, v:1.0.0) alex cos: local host url
what do i type in for localhost for transmission
- (2021-03-09, v:1.0.0) Joseph Botosh: The red 0/0 numbers are annoying
The little red box showing the number of torrents is distracting. It is red, so it attracts attention. Either make it another color, or add option to not display it at all.
- (2020-04-05, v:1.0.0) Mikel Davis: Can't get it to work with torrents
....Can't get it to work with torrents
- (2020-01-29, v:1.0.0) Mike Cunningham: Doesn't work with "site access" restricted settings
It seems that if you set "site access" to either "on click" or "on specific sites" then the extension won't start properly even when clicked or on the listed sites.
- (2019-02-14, v:1.0.0) Anderson Santos: Https
Hello, Could you please update this extension to support https? You only have to update the permissions in the manifest with "https://*/". Thanks.
- (2018-11-05, v:1.0.0) Van Nguyen: Can't send .torrent file
Hi there, Great extension! though I can send magnet urls fine, having problems with actual torrent files. It keeps on saying invalid or corrupt torrent file even though I have enabled "Send .torrent file". Can you please look into this? Cheers.
- (2017-11-26, v:1.0.0) Danilo Santos: Encrypt Youtube Movies
Hello, could you create an extension to encrypt videos while uploading to youtube and decrypting while watching? encrypt by changing the color order as if it were a filter.
- (2017-10-16, v:1.0.0) Ben Coerced: keeps getting "Error: no response"
I've setup the port etc. that works for other transmission plug ins, but not this one. Any idea how to test/check the reason(S)?
- (2017-09-06, v:1.0.0) J: Error Invalid or corrupt torrent file con transmission in Synology
I have transmission in NAS Synology with the settings like the capture here for the extension. When I click in the icon work, is enable and if I click I see my torrents list but when in webpage I do rigth click in the torrent link and I select the option ".torrent to transmission" then in the notification area I see the error: "Failed to start torrent Invalid or corrupt torrent ... " and not add the torrent file to transmission, buth the paths for rpc is rigth (show "success") and in the webui I have http://host:port. Previously work, I not have change the settings and occurs in several computers Can you help me? Regards
- (2017-06-22, v:1.0.0) Carlos Cuevas: Where are the files stored?
Where are the files stored? I finished downloading an album but i cant find it in my downloads folder or desktop... ...where do they go?
- (2017-05-10, v:1.0.0) Monét Kotzé: Unable to contact Transmission server
I have followed the setup instructions and added in my IP but it says there is no response. Please help.
- (2017-04-30, v:1.0.0) Steve Ledger: Not working
No WebUI. Extension doesn't work at all
- (2017-04-07, v:1.0.0) Bob MORTON: Chromebook
Does this work with a Chromebook.
- (2017-03-21, v:1.0.0) Laeston Alixandrino: aqui não funcionou.